Health Care Assistant
Health care Assistant looking for adhoc shifts, flexible working or long-term temporary assignments? Join Right 4 Recruitment today!
Your new company
With national partnerships with large care agencies and many relationships with local care organisations and charities we are continually looking for skilled Care Workers to pick up temporary and adhoc shifts in the United Kingdom. We have a number of sites across London, Brighton, Eastbourne and Hastings and the surrounding areas where we currently have a demand for adhoc cover. Through working with Right 4 Recruitment, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the best care providers in the United Kingdom based in residential, care and nursing home settings. We are able to offer flexibility in terms of working hours, that suit you. Whether you are looking for full-time or part-time work, we want to hear from you.
Your new role
As a care worker you will be assisting vulnerable individuals with personal and practical care, medications, daily activities, occasional trips out, socialising, accessing the community, and leading a more fulfilled and independent life. Depending on your experience your working environment may differ from working with adults with severe learning disabilities, elderly and dementia. You will be expected to and have a willingness to provide a high level of personal care for the individuals you are caring for. Shift types can vary: Earlies, AMs, Lates, PMs, split shifts, waking nights and sleep-ins.
What you’ll need to succeed
In order to be successful, you should be passionate about providing a high level of care, dedicated to your role as a support worker and have the ability to offer kindness and compassion.
- A minimum of 6 months experience within a similar care setting in the last 2 years (Right 4 Recruitment must gain references to cover this experience).
- Be flexible to travel – driving licence and own transport is preferable to get to shifts, but is not a necessity
- Be flexible in your availability – communicate clearly what days / shifts you can work
- Experience with providing support and care to adults or children
- NVQ Level 2 or Level 3 are desirable but not vital.
- Having a DBS already signed up to the update service is a great advantage
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive hourly pay rate available
- Holiday pay
- Flexible hours: early shifts, late shifts, long days, waking night and sleep-in.
- DBS support if you are not on the update service.
- Free mandatory training including: Infection Control
- Access to additional free online training
- A personal service with a dedicated consultant
What you need to do now
If you are an experienced care worker and are interested in this role click ‘apply now’ or forward an up to date copy of your CV to email@example.com. If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.